Sierra High Route
I need your support
A 200 mile backpacking trip is a significant undertaking and I'm asking
my friends to support me. In addition to joining
me for the hike itself, there's lots of ways that you can help
- Assist in creating itineraries
- Logistics planning
- Verifying the itineraries for time and mileage
- Obtaining wilderness permits
- Determining resupply points and arrangements.
- Meal planning
- Drying food
- Gear selection
- "Get in Shape" partners
- Weekend overnight gear field test trips
- Hike in and create food caches.
- Backcountry resupply.
- Frontcountry resupply.
- Car shuttle driver
- Emergency Contact
- Celebration planning
- Photo development and trip documentation
Let me know now if you're interested!
All photos ©Copyright 2005 by John
Please do not use without permission.